Doesn’t it always seem that when you’re down and out one more thing happens to make life just a little bit more challenging? If you’re starting to feel like you just can’t face all the tough times coming at you and you’re worried about keeping everything afloat – remember this: we’re never really dealt more than we can handle. Dig deep to find that strong person within and you will get through it – no matter what. When the light at the end of the tunnel seems so far away, turning to friends and family for support is a great way to keep trucking along. Failure, setbacks and even discouragement are all important aspects of navigating life – it’s what you do with those struggles that matters. When the going gets tough and you need a little boost, take a look at these 6 quotes to get you through challenging times.
- “Adversity allows us to become better-rounded, richer in experience, and to strengthen our inner resources” – Keisha Blair, Holistic Wealth
- “Fall seven times, stand up eight.” – Japanese Proverb
- “When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this: you haven’t.” — Thomas Edison
- “Tough times never last, but tough people do.” – Robert H Schuller
- “The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure that you seek.” — Joseph Campbell
- “A problem is a chance for you to do your best.” – Duke Ellington
- “Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life.” — J.K. Rowling
- “Let go of the naysayers who only serve to bog you down with negative messages, and find positive people who are excited about your future prospects. Some people were only meant to be a part of one aspect of your journey. If you can’t take them with you into the next phase of your life, then that’s okay; they have served their purpose. Don’t look back, and don’t overthink it”. – Keisha Blair, Holistic Wealth
- “Building our resilience muscles starts with the way we process the negative events in our lives. Mental toughness is a prerequisite for personal growth and success”. – Keisha Blair, Holistic Wealth
- “Your thought patterns can be a wellspring of abundance to live life on your terms. But negative talk and self-doubt are a drain on your inner resources”. – Keisha Blair, Holistic Wealth
No matter what crossroads you’re at in your life, adapting to change and dealing with roadblocks can be tough – and can definitely get you down. It’s how you handle those challenges that shows the rest of the world just what you’re made of. So stand up, brush off the dust and get back to it. And remember: you got this!
How do you stay inspired when you’re dealing with challenging times?