In this exciting episode of the Holistic Wealth podcast with Keisha Blair, we have an exciting solo episode on how to make fair financial decisions when your partner earns significantly more than you. We’re in the midst of a high-inflation period, with rising gas prices, rising food prices and rising interest rates, and couples are finding it harder to cope financially. We are also in the midst of a Great Resignation Wave, and many experts are also now predicting that we will experience a recession in 2022. The pandemic has caused us all to look more deeply at our lives to examine the direction we want our post-pandemic lives to take. In this episode I will walk you through effective strategies to make fair financial decisions when your spouse or partner earns more (or less) than you do.
The latest Gallup Economy and Personal Finance poll, conducted between April 1-19, found Americans’ rating of their financial health sliding significantly, with a third citing inflation and another 10% citing energy costs as the top financial problems facing their family. There’s no doubt that personal finance is among the top issues facing couples today. In the NEW Holistic Wealth Expanded and Updated: 36 Life Lessons To Help You Recover From Disruption, Find Your Life Purpose and Achieve Financial Freedom, there are many strategies throughout to help you master the “Art of Recovery From Disruption”.
In this special solo episode of the podcast episode, I will walk you through all of these steps outlined above and explore the different considerations as well as strategies for coping. I discussed various strategies from my new book: Holistic Wealth (Expanded and Updated): 36 Life Lessons To Help You Recover From Disruption, Find Your Life Purpose and Achieve Financial Freedom. Tune in to this exciting episode of the Holistic Wealth podcast with Keisha Blair.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
- Why the traditional 50/50 approach may be impractical, including some lessons and context from the NEW Holistic Wealth Expanded and Updated book by Keisha Blair.
- Learn some tips and strategies for making fair financial decisions in your marriage or relationship.
- Learn why empowering each individual in a relationship is key. In addition, learn why making fair financial decisions is important to avoid financial infidelity.
- How the Holistic Wealth Method (developed by Keisha Blair and outlined in Holistic Wealth) helps you to make fair financial decisions with your partner.
Listen to the Full Episode: How To Make Fair Financial Decisions When one partner earns significantly more than the other
Featured on the Show:
- Check out my website at:keishablair.com
- Pre-order the new book, Holistic Wealth (Expanded and Updated): 36 Life Lessons To Help You Recover From Disruption, Find Your Life Purpose and Achieve Financial Freedom, also mentioned as a resource in this episode.
- Visit keishablair.com and subscribe. Also check out our FREE financial identity quiz and online courses at the Institute on Holistic Wealth. Check out our signature program, and become a Certified Holistic Wealth Consultant and help people build a life of Holistic Wealth.
- Order the award-winning, bestselling book Holistic Wealth: 32 Life Lessons To Help You Find Purpose, Prosperity and Happiness, and the Holistic Wealth Personal Workbook.
- Follow Keisha Blair on Instagram and Twitter – and ask me your questions related to holistic wealth!
Enjoying the Holistic Wealth Podcast with Keisha Blair?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a Review in Apple Podcasts!