In this exciting episode of the Holistic Wealth podcast with Keisha Blair, we have an exciting solo episode on quiet quitting: what is it and what can employers do to address it? The distinctive features of “quiet quitting,” a term coined to describe how people are approaching their jobs and professional lives differently to manage burnout, include leaving work at 5 p.m. sharp, only doing required daily tasks, limiting chats with colleagues and not working overtime. “Quiet quitting,” is a term coined to describe how people are approaching their jobs and professional lives differently in order to manage burnout. The phrase — which isn’t actually intended to lead to a resignation — exploded on social media when a TikTok video went viral.
While the words “quiet quitting” have become controversial for some, others say that the approach frees up time to spend with family and friends or to take care of oneself. In short, it’s a renewed commitment to life beyond the workplace. In this episode, we discuss the trend of quiet quitting and what employers can do to address it. I also discussed various strategies from my new book: Holistic Wealth (Expanded and Updated): 36 Life Lessons To Help You Recover From Disruption, Find Your Life Purpose and Achieve Financial Freedom. If you are a leader, manager, human resources professional, business owner, organizational change consultant, expert or leader, or just an employee or employer, don’t miss this episode. Tune in to listen to this episode of the Holistic wealth podcast with Keisha Blair.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Holistic Wealth (Expanded and Updated): 36 Life Lessons To Help You Recover From Disruption, Find Your Life Purpose and Achieve Financial Freedom.
The Holistic Wealth Personal Workbook by Keisha Blair.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
- What is meant by the term “quiet quitting” and what are some cultural, economic, and social forces precipitating it?
- The growing inequality gap and why it’s one of the most important issues in our lifetime.
- The six principles of Holistic Wealth and how it applies to leadership, organizational change and adaptability.
- Learn why embracing your purpose in life is critical to reducing stress and finding more meaning.
- How the Holistic Wealth Framework (developed by Keisha Blair and outlined in Holistic Wealth) helps with organizational change and adaptability.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Check out my website at:keishablair.com
- Order the new book, Holistic Wealth (Expanded and Updated): 36 Life Lessons To Help You Recover From Disruption, Find Your Life Purpose and Achieve Financial Freedom, also mentioned as a resource in this episode.
- Visit keishablair.com and subscribe. Also, check out our FREE financial identity quiz and online courses at the Institute on Holistic Wealth. Check out our signature program, and become a Certified Holistic Wealth Consultant and help people build a life of Holistic Wealth.
- Order the award-winning, bestselling book Holistic Wealth: 32 Life Lessons To Help You Find Purpose, Prosperity and Happiness, and the Holistic Wealth Personal Workbook.
- Follow Keisha Blair on Instagram and Twitter – and ask me your questions related to holistic wealth!
Enjoying the Holistic Wealth Podcast with Keisha Blair?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a Review in Apple Podcasts!