7 Fun Babymoon Ideas
Whether you’re pregnant with your first baby or even your fourth….or perhaps you’re about to adopt, a babymoon is definitely in order. Spending some alone time with your partner before adding another member to the family will give you a chance to reflect on everything you have to be excited for. With one last time to live it up – just the two of you – before your life changes drastically, you can take some time to simply be in the moment. Depending on budget and the amount of time you can spare, there’s a world of vacation opportunities out there focused completely on just taking some time to chill and relax. Can’t decide? Keep reading for a roundup of some of the most fun babymoon ideas.
1. Jumby Bay, Antigua for ultimate luxury and relaxation.
2. Stowe Mountain Lodge, Stowe Vermont for a cozy winter getaway.
3. The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island, Florida for the best poolside relaxation.
4. L’Auberge de Sedona, Arizona for the perfect desert experience.
5. Castle Hill Inn, Newport, Rhode Island for an iconic New England experience.
6. Rancho Valencia, Ranch Santa Fe, California for a spa experience you will never forget.
7. Rancho Valencia, Ranch Santa Fe, California for a spa experience you will never forget.
What do you think? Will one of these resorts be the perfect getaway for your babymoon?