In this exciting solo episode of the Holistic Wealth podcast with Keisha Blair, were discussing the Year of Self-Care. The Year of Holistic Wealth, and how you can make wellness a priority in 2022. COVID-19 has ushered in a wellness revolution as people continue to put their health and wellness in focus. According to the Global Wellness Institute, the global wellness market is now valued at $4.2 trillion, up 12.8% from $3.7 trillion in 2015 – and it’s only expected to continue growing over the next few years. For all of us, this can mean prioritizing your wellness routine and taking your self-care to new levels in 2022, as we usher in the “Year of the Self-Care”. In my new book Holistic Wealth: 36 Life Lessons To Help You Recover From Disruption, Find Your Life Purpose and Achieve Financial Freedom. Now Available for Preorder, I also talked about the “Art of Recovery from Disruption” – and a critical part of that is radical self-care. As I stated in my book:
“Our education system teaches about linearity, not about what to do when this linear pattern breaks, not where to look for resilience, not the art of recovery from disruption.” – Keisha Blair, Holistic Wealth
After tragedy struck, I didn’t have a toolbox to master that art of recovery from disruption, so I created one out of sheer need and the desire to radically transform my life. Mastering that art in 2022 will be important. This Holistic Wealth podcast episode discusses a few ways you can up your self-care and wellness game in 2022. I’ve combined a few wellness trends on the horizon in 2022 along with some personal recommendations based on what has worked for me. Tune in to listen in to this exciting episode of the Holistic Wealth Podcast with Keisha Blair.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
- The year of self-care and how you can make your wellness a priority in 2022.
- The wellness trends for 2022 and how you can incorporate them into your daily routine.
- Keisha Blair’s thoughts on thriving through a global pandemic, and how women can thrive during difficult times.
- Your personal financial identity (based on Keisha Blair’s Personal Financial Identity Framework and Quiz, and how it affects your goals and New Years’ resolutions for 2022.
- Learn some tips and strategies to deal with your personal finances.
Featured on the Show:
- Check out Keisha Blair’s website at:keishablair.com
- Pre-order Keisha Blair’s new book, Holistic Wealth Expanded and Updated: 36 Life Lessons To Help You Recover From Disruption, Find Your Life Purpose and Achieve Financial Freedom, also mentioned as a resource in this episode.
- Visit keishablair.com and subscribe. Also, check out our FREE financial identity quiz and online courses at the Institute on Holistic Wealth. Check out our signature program, and become a Certified Holistic Wealth Consultant and help people build a life of Holistic Wealth.
- Order the award-winning, bestselling book Holistic Wealth: 32 Life Lessons To Help You Find Purpose, Prosperity and Happiness, and the Holistic Wealth Personal Workbook.
- Follow Keisha Blair on Instagram and Twitter – and ask me your questions related to holistic wealth!
Enjoying the Holistic Wealth Podcast with Keisha Blair?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts!