In this exciting episode of the Holistic Wealth podcast with Keisha Blair, we have an exciting solo episode on how to quit your 9-5 job, the major questions to ask and how to do it. We’re in the midst of the Great Resignation Wave. A lot of people are thinking about quitting their jobs or are in the midst of changing their careers or industries. I’ve received so many questions from people who are thinking of switching careers altogether so taking a job in a different industry and field where they would be starting from ground zero. The pandemic has caused us all to look more deeply at our lives to examine the direction we want our post-pandemic lives to take. In this episode I will walk you through the three big questions to ask yourself before you quit.
Three BIG Questions To Ask Yourself
These are the first big questions that you need to ask yourself:
Am I working for the right organization?
Am I in the right position?
Am I positioned to or set up for the future career that I want?
In this special solo episode of the podcast episode, I will walk you through these questions and explore the different considerations as well as strategies to take for the transition period, including planning your personal finances. I discussed various strategies from my new book: Holistic Wealth (Expanded and Updated): 36 Life Lessons To Help You Recover From Disruption, Find Your Life Purpose and Achieve Financial Freedom. Tune in to this exciting episode of the Holistic Wealth podcast with Keisha Blair.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
- The three big questions to ask yourself to determine whether you are ready to quit your 9-5 job.
- How to plan your transition for success, in terms of aligning your goals and your values.
- How you can plan through each step of your transition phase, with activities and goals you need to set, in order to have success.
- My thoughts on thriving through a global pandemic, and managing your personal finances in order to transition to a new job or career or business.
- Your personal financial identity (based on Keisha Blair’s Personal Financial Identity Framework and Quiz, and how it affects transition planning to help you succeed.
- Learn some tips and strategies to deal with your personal finances.
Listen to the Full Episode on How to Leave Your 9-to-5 Job. The Most Important Questions to Ask and How to Ask Them, with Keisha Blair
Featured on the Show:
- Check out my website at:keishablair.com
- Pre-order the new book, Holistic Wealth (Expanded and Updated): 36 Life Lessons To Help You Recover From Disruption, Find Your Life Purpose and Achieve Financial Freedom, also mentioned as a resource in this episode.
- Visit keishablair.com and subscribe. Also check out our FREE financial identity quiz and online courses at the Institute on Holistic Wealth. Check out our signature program, and become a Certified Holistic Wealth Consultant and help people build a life of Holistic Wealth.
- Order the award-winning, bestselling book Holistic Wealth: 32 Life Lessons To Help You Find Purpose, Prosperity and Happiness, and the Holistic Wealth Personal Workbook.
- Follow Keisha Blair on Instagram and Twitter – and ask me your questions related to holistic wealth!
Enjoying the Holistic Wealth Podcast with Keisha Blair?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a Review in Apple Podcasts!