In this exciting episode of the Holistic Wealth podcast, our very special guest is someone I admire deeply, Rhiannon Beaubien, Managing Editor at Farnam Street Media, one of the fastest-growing websites in North America. Rhiannon shares tips on self-publishing and having a strong platform. Rhiannon also shares tips for launching a digital product and shares some of the exciting product and course launches coming shortly at Farnam Street Media. Rhiannon is the lead writer/project manager of The Great Mental Models book series. Rhiannon also develops a lot of the Farnam Street course content and presents on mental models to anyone who is interested. Rhiannon is also the Author of Alone Among Spies.
Farnam Street Media was founded by Shane Parrish and is dedicated to helping readers master the best of what other people have already figured out. They curate, examine and explore the timeless ideas and mental models that history’s brightest minds have used to live lives of purpose. Farnam Street has drawn the attention of some of the biggest names in finance. Dan Loeb, one of the more prominent hedge fund executives on Wall Street, is a big fan as well as Ray Dalio of Bridgewater, the world’s largest hedge fund. The name of the website is a tribute to the billionaire investor: Berkshire Hathaway’s address in Omaha is 3555 Farnam Street.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
- Rhiannon’s amazing journey and her advice for how you can find your purpose and calling.
- Rhiannon’s tips for authors seeking to self-publish a book and some of the necessary ingredients to do it successfully.
- How to switch from non-fiction writing to fiction and how to do it successfully.
- How to launch any digital product successfully.
- How to apply mental models to everyday parenting decisions and some exciting parenting courses coming soon at Farnam Street.
- Rhiannon reveals her personal financial identity and shares how her personal financial identity has shaped her financial philosophy (based on Keisha Blair’s Personal Financial Identity Framework).
Featured on the Show:
- Check out Farnam Street’s website at https://fs.blog/about/
- Visit www.keishablair.com and subscribe. Also, check out our FREE financial identity quiz and online courses at the Institute on Holistic Wealth. Check out our signature program, and become a Certified Holistic WealthTM Consultant and help people build a life of Holistic Wealth.
- Order my award-winning, bestselling book Holistic Wealth: 32 Life Lessons To Help You Find Purpose, Prosperity and Happiness, and the Holistic Wealth Personal Workbook.
- Follow me on Instagram and Twitter – and ask me your questions related to holistic wealth!
Enjoying the Holistic Wealth Podcast with Keisha Blair?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts!