Taylor Lindsay-Noel’s Olympic dreams ended. Now, her company is on Oprah’s 2020 Favorite Things list.
In this exciting episode, Taylor Lindsay-Noel shares the strategies she used to grow her company into a thriving profitable company that was chosen to be on Oprah’s 2020 Favorite Things list. However, it wasn’t an easy journey. At the age of 14, the 2012 Olympic hopeful and member of Canada’s national gymnastics team landed on her neck after a fall off the high bar during a routine. She was instantly paralyzed. Twelve years to the day of that accident, however, came an email she says turned her spirits around. Oprah Winfrey’s team made it a point of duty in 2020 to celebrate Black lives and choose 50 Black-owned or Black-led businesses to be on the list.
Hear how Taylor grew her company Cup of Té, even though she doesn’t have an MBA or a background in business. Taylor shares some of her strategies in working with micro-influencers successfully and why they can be much more effective than larger influencers with millions of followers on social media. You don’t want to miss this heart-stirring episode!
What You’ll Learn in this episode:
- How Taylor triumphed over tragedy to launch a successful business even with a disability.
- How Taylor grew her business, Cup of Té, even though she doesn’t have an MBA or a background in business.
- Learn how to work with micro-influencers successfully, and learn why they can be much more effective and bring greater return-on-investment than larger influencers with millions of followers on social media.
- Learn how Taylor’s company landed on Oprah’s Favorite Things List 2020 and what the “Oprah effect” has done for her business (hint: it’s massive!).
- Learn about Taylor Lindsay-Noel’s personal financial identity based on Keisha Blair’s personal financial identities framework (all revealed in this exciting episode!)
- Learn about effective methods to acquire clients and increase word-of-mouth to grow your business and enhance your brand.
Featured on the Show:
- Check out Taylor’s website at www.cupofte.ca
- Visit www.keishablair.com and subscribe. Also, check out our FREE financial identity quiz and online courses at the Institute on Holistic Wealth. Check out our signature program, and become a Certified Holistic WealthTM Consultant and help people build a life of Holistic Wealth.
- Order my award-winning, bestselling book Holistic Wealth: 32 Life Lessons To Help You Find Purpose, Prosperity and Happiness, and the Holistic Wealth Personal Workbook.
- Follow me on Instagram and Twitter – and ask me your questions related to holistic wealth!
Enjoying the Holistic Wealth Podcast with Keisha Blair?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts!