This year Aspire-Canada will offer two scholarships of $500 each to outstanding students. Only returning students need to submit the scholarship application. This year the theme will be “Holistic Wealth” in celebration of Keisha Blair’s new book Holistic Wealth: 32 Life Lessons To Help You Find Purpose, Prosperity, and Happiness. Keisha Blair is the co-founder of Aspire-Canada and Founder of the Aspire-Canada scholarship.
The book is available HERE for purchase. For international applicants, the book is available through online retailers worldwide. The e-book version of the book can be downloaded on any personal device (i.e. not just kindles).
All incoming students will be considered for the scholarship automatically based on a completed admissions application with the essay submission. The preferred deadline for returning students is August 29th, 2021. Applications received after the preferred deadline will be considered if the funds are available. In order to assist you with your scholarship application, please follow the checklist below.
- Complete the Scholarship Application.
- Log on to aspire-canada.com and create a profile
- We encourage all applicants to show leadership potential by fully participating on the site by commenting on articles, sharing articles and participating on social media: https://twitter.com/aspirecanadatv and https://www.facebook.com/AspireCanadaTV/.
All students need to submit a scholarship essay based on the book “Holistic Wealth” in order to be eligible.
The essay should be based on one chapter in the book (Chapter 1 isn’t eligible for essay submission). The essay should have a thorough in-depth analysis of the chapter you choose. Only one chapter is needed for the essay submission (not multiple chapters).
The essay should be 800 words or more (not less). The best essays will be featured on the Aspire-Canada website.
Here are some tips for the essay submission:
- Give yourself enough time to craft a great essay.
- Choose a chapter in the book that resonates with you the most.
- Give a thorough and detailed analysis of the chapter citing examples from the chapter.
- Make sure you give an overview of why the chapter resonated with you and why you chose it in the first place.
Good Luck! Please fill out the application here