By now you all probably know that I’m a big fan of social media. I love the way it can connect so many people from so many walks of life in just a few seconds. It’s one of the ways I made one of my most enjoyable business connections (with Dawn Dickson of FOOH through LinkedIn) and the way I connect with my friends and family. So when it comes to inspiration and knowledge, it’s no surprise that I turn to social media for ideas. This time, in search of inspiring business women -women who provide useful insight as to how they gained their success and maintain it – I turned to Twitter. There are so many successful women on Twitter, it was easy to put together a list of great names to look to for motivation. This is just a sampling of the many great ones on there. So, from influential leaders to creative minds that’ll leave you feeling inspired and wanting more, here’s a roundup of the top business women to follow on Twitter.
Top Business Women to Follow on Twitter
- DKNY PR Girl@dknyprgirl – Well-placed fashion source bringing you behind-the-scenes scoop from inside Donna Karan New York & DKNY and my life as a PR girl living in NYC.
- Christiane Amanpour @camanpour – CNN Chief International Correspondent and host of CNNs nightly global affairs program.
- Liz Strauss @lizstrauss – Int’ll Business Strategist and Executive Coach, CEO of SOBCon & GeniusShared. Get hands-on serious about achieving your goals. ~ Be Irresistible.
- Chelsea Clinton @ChelseaClinton – Mom, Wife, Daughter, Vice-Chair/Champion of all things Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation, Clinton Health, New Yorker.
- Startup Princess @startupprincess – Serving Women Entrepreneurs: connections, content, consulting & live events-Visit site for inspiration & biz strategy.
- Katie Jacobs Stanton @KatieS – Mom of 3 kids. Vice President of Global Media @Twitter. Also the special advisor to the Office of Innovation at the U.S. Department of State.
- Barbara Corcoran @BarbaraCorcoran – Shark Tank, entrepreneurs, motivation, business, real estate. Today Show, GMA.
If you want to stay in touch, I hope you’ll follow me on Twitter at @lorenridinger. Who are your favorites to follow?