Perhaps you are feeling a little lost or bored or unmotivated with your life right now and want to make a change. Your first instinct might be to think of the most radical option in order to feel as though you are truly taking that step forward in a new direction. And if that radical difference will make things better, then go for it. But if it’s just a temporary fix, start with small, simple changes that will eventually add up to the newness you are looking for. Baby steps towards the big goal; slow and steady wins the race. Right?
Sometimes all you need is a bit of inspiration, and when it comes to me personally, I always turn to quotes. Here are 10 quotes that just might inspire that life change you desperately need.
10 Quotes That Will Inspire A Life Change
- “To live with purpose. To say the courageous thing. To celebrate the simple gift. To follow your dreams. This is a happy life.” – Mayland Henry
- “A year from now you will wish you started today.” – Karen Lamb
- “It’s the oldest story in the world. One day you’re seventeen and wishing for someday, and then quietly, without you ever really noticing, someday is today, and that someday is yesterday and this is your life.” – Nathan Scott
- “You have within you, right now, everything you need to deal with whatever the world can throw at you.” – Brian Tracy
- “I think everything in life is art. What you do. How you dress. The way you love someone, and how you talk. Your smile and your personality. What you believe in, and all of you dreams. The way you drink your tea. How you decorate your home. Or party. Your grocery list. The food you make. How your writing looks. And the way you feel. Life is art.”
- “What if I told you that 10 years from now, your life would be exactly the same? I doubt you would be happy. So, why are you so afraid of change?” – Karen Salmansohn
- “We become what we want to be by consistently being what we want to become each day.” – Richard G. Scott
- “When I thought I couldn’t go on, I forced myself to keep going. My success is based on persistence, not luck.” – Estee Lauder
- “If you’re tired of starting over, stop giving up.”
- “Rock bottom became a solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life.” – J. K. Rowling
– See more at: http://www.lorensworld.com/life-work/10-quotes-that-will-inspire-a-life-change/#sthash.z5yZY3Sk.dpuf
– See more at: http://www.lorensworld.com/life-work/10-quotes-that-will-inspire-a-life-change/#sthash.frXWWUuP.dpuf