t’s pretty cool to think about all the incredible women out there, working to lead businesses, make change and even develop new technologies. From running huge multibillion dollar companies to having a hand in start-ups that have gone global, so many women are leading the way, it’s tough to keep track! No matter what your day-to-day consists of, it’s pretty tough to not be inspired by all these strong ladies who are changing the face of business for women everywhere. Keep reading for a roundup of some of the most inspiring industry leaders and the businesses they boldly lead.
Everett Collection / Shutterstock.com
11 Top Women in Business
1. Ginni Rometty, Chairman, CEO and President of IBM
2. Melinda Gates, CoChair, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
3. Mary Barra, CEO of General Motors (the first auto industry female CEO)
4. Hilary Clinton, Author, Personality and Philanthropist
5. Indra Nooyi, CEO of PepsiCo
6. Marillyn Hewson, Chairman, CEO, and President, Lockheed Martin
7. Sheryl Sandberg, COO of Facebook
8. Susan Wojcicki, CEO, YouTube & Google
9. Marissa Mayer, CEO of Yahoo
10. Meg Whitman, CEO of Hewlett-Packard
11. Ursula Burns, Chair-CEO of Xerox
What do you think? Do these top women in business inspire you to take a lead on your career?