Did you catch the People’s Choice Awards last night? There were some big wins for the ladies as well as a major night for “The Big Bang Theory” (catch the full list of winners here). But the red carpet leading up to the event was also something worth watching. Some of spring’s upcoming trends were in full view along with some more classic pieces. If you missed out on last night’s fashion, read ahead for my roundup on trends from the 2015 People’s Choice Awards.
1. Pant suits: These ladies took a cue from the guys wearing polished pant looks in sleek cuts. Some wore more feminine silhouettes, while others wore menswear inspired ensembles. But all looked absolutely fabulous.
2. Separates & Cutouts: Little bits of skin peeking out through fabric were hot on the red carpet. Midriffs in crop tops, separates and cutout pieces gave a fresh spin to classic, polished pieces.
3. Dark Romance: These ladies did not miss an opportunity to dazzle in dark romantic lace and ruffles. Black is a classic on the red carpet for any awards show, but each of these was a standout piece.
4. Ladylike: Showing signs of what’s coming up for Spring 2015 were these delicate florals, pastels, and full skirts, all making for very ladylike pieces. Mint in particular will be showing strong in the upcoming season.
Which was your favorite look?
– See more at: http://www.lorensworld.com/entertainment/trends-from-last-nights-peoples-choice-awards-2015/#sthash.PpqmOWce.dpuf