7 Refreshing Cocktails for Spring & Summer
There’s nothing better than when the warm weather finally arrives and evenings are spent with friends on the patio or by the pool. And, what makes a great summer night with friends even better? Some perfect cocktails to sip and enjoy, of course! If you’re ready for some fun ideas for what to whip up for the perfect warm-weather beverages, keep reading for some great new recipes. Cheers!
7 Refreshing Warm Weather Cocktails
1. Skinny Piña Colada: Always a classic, but this time with fewer calories to make it a little easier to fit into your favorite swimsuit.
2. Classic Mint Julep: Channel your inner Daisy Buchanan and sip on a classic mint julep to ward off the heat in the most Gatsby-glam way.
3. Paloma: You’ve probably tried this for Cinco de Mayo, but any time is a good time for a fiesta with this light and citrusy concoction.
4. Grapefruit Rosemary Mule: Few things are as appropriate for warm weather as a grapefruit-infused cocktail. Add a little rosemary and you’re all set for a laid back afternoon.
5. St. Germain Margarita: Another festive find that will do just fine over summer.
6. Simple (but delicious!) Gin and Tonic: No fuss here. Just simple, classic, refreshing flavor.
7. Dark and Stormy: Don’t let afternoon thunderstorms get you down. Embrace them with a toast to the weather with a Dark and Stormy beverage.
What’s your favorite warm weather cocktail to enjoy with friends?