5 Ways to Detox in the New Year
Now that the holidays are behind us and a fresh new year stretches out ahead, let’s get it off to a bright, healthy start. If the past few months have left you feeling a little too saturated with treats and indulgences, then a detox is absolutely in order. This is the perfect time to get serious about eating healthy and living well, and part of that depends on what you put into your body. If you’re ready to release some toxins and start feeling a little lighter, read ahead for 5 simple ways you can start making changes that matter.
1. Clean Eating: If you’re searching for a better way of nourishing your body, then learn more about clean eating for the year ahead. This lifestyle change can help your body rid its dependencies on unhealthy food
habits over time and replace them with wholesome options.
2. Detox Water: If your resolutions involved kicking a caffeine habit or doing away with food crutches like sugar, then detox water is a great way to start flushing your system. Click here for a look at some tasty, easy-to-make recipes.
3. Green Juice : If you’re searching for a convenient way of getting more greens into your diet, then a green juice is exactly the answer. All you need is a blender, a to-go cup, and some of your favorite detoxing fruits and veggies.
4. Superfoods: If you are what you eat, then these superfoods should have you feeling like a superhero in no time. Adding these powerful nutrients to your daily diet can seriously increase your health benefits and rid your body of unhealthy toxins.
5. Curcumin Extreme: This daily antioxidant is a great addition to your regular health regimen. It helps rid impurities from your body that may build up over time, promotes normal liver detoxification activity, and supports the body’s ability to produce detoxification enzymes.
– See more at: http://www.lorensworld.com/health-beauty/detoxing-for-the-new-year/#sthash.Z6uf1oaC.dpuf