5 Perfect Shades of Nude Lipstick
More than anything, summer makeup calls for a light and sun-kissed look. Not too heavy and definitely meant to enhance your gorgeous glow. So what’s more apropos than the perfect shade of nude lipstick? Not much, really! We all have our stash of pigmented corals and airy pinks for certain summer soirees, but when it comes to a natural daily look – nude is where it’s at. If you feel out of your zone choosing a nude lip color – no worries! Here’s a roundup of some of the best shades of nude lipstick out there, sure to help you meet your perfect match.
Perfect Shades of Nude Lipstick
1. Tom Ford Lip Color in Sable Smoke. For the perfect barely there look.
2. Mac Crème d’Nude in all its peachy glory.
3. Motives Cosmetics Mineral LipShine in Toasty Delight is sheer and lovely.
4. NARS Sheer Lipstick in Liguria. A long-lasting, beautiful shade.
5. Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Reveuse. Neutral with a touch of shimmer.
What are your must-have nude lip colors?